BECOME A MEMBER
Our membership combined with The Arc of Colorado and The Arc of the US create a powerful voice in the country to promote the rights of persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD). People with I/DD and their families represent less than 1.5% of the general population so it's important to band together in order to offer a powerful voice. The larger our membership, the more attention is paid to what we say--it's as simple as that.
- Concurrent membership with The Arc of the United States.
- ENews, the newsletter of The Arc of Adams County and the
National quarterly newsletter The Arc Today, providing you the
latest information on issues concerning developmental disabilities.
- The opportunity to attend informational meetings on topics related to developmental disabilities.
- Voting rights about issues facing The Arc of Adams County.
- Legislative updates on information that impacts the lives of
persons with developmental disabilities is regularly shared with
- One of the Arc of Adams County’s primary purposes is to provide advocacy services related to education, residential issues ,vocational concerns, and much more, including attendance at IP and IEP staffings. If there is a scheduling conflict for advocacy time, priority is given to members.
- The Arc US’s Security Life Insurance Plan
- 15% discount at all arc Thrift Stores.
- Knowledge that your membership contributes to improving the quality of life for persons with developmental disabilities.